top of page

Group

Public·115 members

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Warcraft 3 1.27a Mac Download __HOT__

Personally I had the ancient dusty Warcraft 3 CD still laying around, so I just dug that up and used the CD Key to claim it to a modern Battle.net account which gives access to the Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne downloads:

Warcraft 3 1.27a Mac Download

The same way, use a CD Key and download Frozen Throne from the same Blizzard site is what I did, it comes as an installer and works great. Still a fair amount of users play battlenet games too, which is fun.

These client download links do not work, and keep coming back saying Failed, at least on my laptop they do?? I do not care about foreign languages, and just want the game clients, as Blizzard has decided, in their infinite quest for more cash, to make the clients provided on your Battle.net account not work, unless you buy Reforged, which I do not want to do.Do you have any links for game clients for Macintosh that actually work??Thanks in advance!!

I just tested here and it works, I am going to go out on a limb and say it maybe something with the way your pc , and or network is configured, you may want to try a friends pc, heck if you want you can even just download it on your phone and copy it over.

I download it and just for me download the 30 gb not the old w3 its too sad and curiously they still sell the both games or well at last i have them as both games but each link just download the reforge and its sucks why blizzard dont let us download the old w3

Updating to the latest version requires the use of the "Warcraft III Launcher" program. Clicking on "Battle.net" in the main menu will automatically attempt to patch the game to the latest version, and will download and run the "Warcraft III Launcher."

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Yasmin Odunukwe
  • Firoz Gualmhussein
    Firoz Gualmhussein
  • Federal Contracting Center
    Federal Contracting Center
  • Table Tennis
    Table Tennis
  • NYC SEO
    NYC SEO
bottom of page